Such a flavourful and tropical salad, perfect to cool and mellow a warm and spicy main course ! Here above shown served with an all time favourite dish, General Tso´s Tofu & Glazed Mini Zucchini.
Serves 4 as side
- 1/2 fresh pineapple
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 10g fresh mint (0.35 oz)
- 10g fresh cilantro (0.35 oz)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sprinkle
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice from 1 lime
What you will need
- Cutting board and knife
- Measuring spoons
- 1 Serving vessel
- Chop the hard exterior off the pineapple, cup into smaller chunks avoiding the core.
- Wash a roughly chop the cucumber. Peel and finely slice the red onion.
- Wash and pat dry the herbs. Finely chop and add to the salad.
- Add in the lime juice and soy sauce, toss to incorporate. Sprinkle with coconut.