Strawberry Milkshake ! Sometimes something so simple is just so delicious !
Serves 2 big jars
- 5 dl plant milk of choice (2 cups)
- 1 big handful fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla ice cream
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- a few ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries
What you will need
- 1 blender OR bowl and stick blender
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 serving jars and reusable straws
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl or blender.
- Blend completely smooth.
- Serve straight away cold with fresh strawberries.