Deliciously cheesy asparagus. Roasted, crisp, crunchy, salty and the nice cheesy flavour is a perfect side dish to any main course. Here seen served with Vegan Pasta Parsley. So quick to make and easy with very little ingredients that gives such a great flavour. The nutritional yeast gives a parmesan like flavour, so don't miss out on that ingredient. Above you see it pictured with the Vegan Pasta Parsley Pesto & Asparagus.
Serves 4 as side dish
- 110g mini asparagus (3.9 oz)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Light salt and pepper sprinkle
What you will need
- 1 oven rack
- Baking paper
- Measuring spoons
- Preheat the oven to 180c (350F).
- Wash the asparagus, let dry completely or else you will just steam them in the oven.
- Arrange a baking tray with baking paper. Put the asparagus on and drizzle with olive oil, nutritional yeast, and a very light sprinkle of salt and pepper. Mix well to evenly cover them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c (350F), in the middle of the oven on convection for about 8-10 minutes, or until they look like pictured.
- Serve warm, fx with Vegan Pasta Parsley Pine Nuts & Asparagus.