creamy in texture and full of flavour.
This is a perfect sauce / dip for any wrap, sandwich, taco, enchilada, quesadilla or any other dish you like it in. Even just choppes vegetables to dip in it is perfect !
This creamy Guac is also used to top the Vegan Soy Granule Tacos.
Like Mexican food in general? check out these:
Makes 1 small bowl
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons vegan creme fraiche
- 1/4 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
What you will need
- Cutting board and knife
- 1 small bowlA grater
- 1 fork
- Spoons to measure
- Halve the avocado on its long side and deseed it.
- Scoop out the avocado with a spoon and put in a bowl.
- Very finely shop the red onion and put in the bowl.
- Peel the garlic gloves, grate them and put in the bowl.
- Put in the vegan creme fraiche, cumin and paprika and mash all of the ingredients together with a fork.
- When smooth in texture add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.