Super green and refreshing dinner. Herbal, cheesy, little salty and with flavourful cheesy roasted mini asparagus. With a good olive oil this dish is gonna taste amazing ! Eat cold, lukewarm or hot, its good either way and super quick to make.
- 400g linguine pasta (14.1 oz)
- Water as needed for boiling
- A sprinkle of salt
- 1 portion Vegan Parsley Basil Pine Nut Pesto
- 1 portion Vegan Cheese Roasted Mini Asparagus
- Basil as garnish
What you will need
- 1 big pot
- 1 spoon to stir
- 1 strainer
- Make the Vegan Parsley Basil Pine Nut Pesto, keep it chilled in the fridge as the pasta and asparagus gets cooked.
- Put the asparagus in the oven as the recipe instructs here.
- Bring a big pot of water to boil. Slightly salt it. Add in the pasta.
- Boil as it instructs on the package, cook until al dente, this can be everything in between 8-11 minutes depending on the thickness of the pasta. Stir the pasta occasionally while boiling to prevent them from sticking together.
- Strain the pasta over the sink to get all excess water off. Put the pasta back in the pot. Mix with the portion of vegan parsley pesto. Divide into 4 plates.
- When the asparagus are done roasting in the oven take them out. Divide the asparagus evenly between the 4 plates.