This colourful purple smoothie is a part of my rainbow smoothie series, where I want to make a smoothie for every colour of the rainbow.
Eating all the colours of the rainbow with fruit and veggies gives you the best variety of food and offers your body a colourful array of nutrition.
Here's a few of the colourful smoothies, if you'd like to add more colour to your diet:
- White Golden Honeydew Melon Smoothie
- Yellow Mango Donut Peach Smoothie
- Green Spinach Celery Cucumber Smoothie
- Pink Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie
- Violet Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie
- Crimson Red Beet Root Raspberry Smoothie
Serves 2 big jars
- 5 dl frozen wild blueberries (2 cups)
- 2.5 dl frozen green grapes (1 cup)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2.5 dl plant milk (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Topping suggestions (optional)
- Wild blueberries
- Green grapes
What you will need
- 1 Big Bowl
- 1 Blender or stick blender
- Put all the ingredients in the big bowl and blend smooth with the stick blender. If you don’t have a stick blender, you can use an ordinary blender and you wont need the big bowl.
- Pour the smoothie in big glasses or jars, decorate with wild blueberries and green grapes.
- Drink with a reusable straw.