This ‘colourful’ white smoothie is a part of my rainbow smoothie series, where I want to make a smoothie for every colour of the rainbow.
Eating all the colours of the rainbow with fruit and veggies gives you the best variety of food and offers your body a colourful array of nutrition.
Here's a few of the colourful smoothies, if you'd like to add more colour to your diet:
- Yellow Mango Donut Peach Smoothie
- Green Spinach Celery Cucumber Smoothie
- Pink Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie
- Violet Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie
- Purple Wild Blueberry Smoothie
- Crimson Red Beet Root Raspberry Smoothie
Serves 2 jars as pictured
- ½ golden honeydew melon
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2.5 dl plant milk (1 cup)
- 2 scoops vegan coconut ice cream
- 1.2 dl vegan vanilla soy yogurt (½ cup)
Topping Suggestions (optional)
- Physalis lanterns
- Fresh banana
- Chia seeds
- Everything your heart desires
What you will need
- Cutting board and knife
- 1 big bowl and stick blender
- or blender
- Reusable straws
- Cut the golden honeydew melon in half and then in quarters. Chop off the seeds in the middle and then chop off the hard yellow exterior.
- Add the melon to a bowl along with the bananas, plant milk, ice cream and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth with a stick blender. If you use a normal blender just transfer the ingredients directly to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serves in big mason jars, decorate with desired toppings and drink with reusable straws.