This colourful violet smoothie is a part of my rainbow smoothie series, where I want to make a smoothie for every colour of the rainbow.
Eating all the colours of the rainbow with fruit and veggies gives you the best variety of food and offers your body a colourful array of nutrition.
Here's a few of the colourful smoothies, if you'd like to add more colour to your diet:
- White Golden Honeydew Melon Smoothie
- Yellow Mango Donut Peach Smoothie
- Green Spinach Celery Cucumber Smoothie
- Pink Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie
- Purple Wild Blueberry Smoothie
- Crimson Red Beet Root Raspberry Smoothie
Serves 2 jars as pictured
- 2 bananas
- 2.5 dl frozen wild blueberries (1 cup)
- 2.5 dl frozen pineapple (1 cup)
- 2.5 dl plant milk (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Topping suggestions (optional)
- Physalis lanterns
- Other fresh fruit of choice
What you will need
- 1 big bowl
- Blender or stick blender
- Resuable straws
- Peel the bananas and put in the big bowl.
- Put in the cups of frozen wild blueberries and pineapple.
- Add the plant milk of choice and the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and serve in big glasses or jars.
- Top with your fresh fruit of choice and drink with a reusable straw.