This colourful pink smoothie is a part of my rainbow smoothie series, where I want to make a smoothie for every colour of the rainbow.
Eating all the colours of the rainbow with fruit and veggies gives you the best variety of food and offers your body a colourful array of nutrition.
Here's a few of the colourful smoothies, if you'd like to add more colour to your diet:
- White Golden Honeydew Melon Smoothie
- Yellow Mango Donut Peach Smoothie
- Green Spinach Celery Cucumber Smoothie
- Violet Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie
- Purple Wild Blueberry Smoothie
- Crimson Red Beet Root Raspberry Smoothie
Serves 2 big jars
- 2 Bananas
- 5 dl frozen Strawberry (2 cups)
- 2.5 dl plant milk (1 cup)
- 2 scoops vegan coconut ice cream
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
Topping suggestions (optional)
- Chia seeds
What you will need
- A bowl
- 1 Blender or stick blender
- Cutting board and knife (toppings)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. If you use a stick blender put all the ingredients in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Pour in glasses or jars and decorate with fresh fruit, such as banana and pomegranate, or other fruit you like. Top with chia seeds.
- Drink with a reusable straw